Welcome to Zoom Conferencing, provided by the University of New Haven
What Does Zoom Conferencing Offer?
- One consistent enterprise experience for all use cases
- Engineered & optimized to work reliably
- Works on and off campus, for enhanced flexibility
- Lightweight download to join meetings and share content
- Multi-platform support (Windows/Mac/Mobile)
- Easy single sign-on using your University account
Get Started with Zoom
Joining a Zoom Meeting
Sharing Your Screen
Scheduling a Meeting in Outlook
Configuring Audio & Video
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zoom?
What can Zoom do?
For what types of meetings can Zoom be used?
Is there a cost for using Zoom / Who can use Zoom?
Can I access Zoom through Canvas?
Yes! Login to Canvas, select the course where you want to create an Online Zoom Meeting Room, click Tools and scroll down and click on Zoom Conferencing. From there you can create a 1-Click Online Meeting or choose from custom options. If you have additional questions, please contact alan macdougall at email@example.com.
Is there documentation or a Getting Starting Guide I can read?
How can I test a Zoom meeting?
Where can I find additional help articles?
Click here for additional help articles and videos for everything you need to know from hosting a meeting with more than 500 participants to live polling your audience.