Welcome to LinkedIn Learning, provided by the University of New Haven
LinkedIn Learning provides University faculty, staff, and students with free access to thousands of top-quality video tutorials on topics from software to soft skills. With well over 2,000 courses and counting, LinkedIn Learning has enough content that you could watch is for a year straight and never come across the same video twice!
What Does LinkedIn Learning Offer?
- Over 2,000 video courses taught by industry experts
- Training videos on a wide variety of software and skills topics
- Playlist features that allow for training customization; certificates of completion that can be added to online profiles
- Sharing capabilities for individual courses & customized playlists
- A “My Courses” interface that provides viewing history, recommended courses, and more
- A mobile app for “Learning on the Go!” [App Store Link]
Lay a strong foundation with the essentials. Office 2016 (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
Learn about the world’s best design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator, and harness the power of Adobe Creative Cloud.
Discover teaching apps for the iPad and how to “flip the classroom” and more!
Get started with coding basics, from HTML to Java.
Learn advanced methods to work with data in Excel, Access, and more!
Support your students with resources to enhance their projects and experience.
Jumpstart Your Learning!
We’ve chosen several videos that highlight the best of what LinkedIn Learning can offer you. We encourage you to browse the entire collection as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can access the LinkedIn Learning training materials?
Who should I contact if I have any questions about using or configuring LinkedIn Learning or any technical issues logging in?
Can I access my training history?
Can I obtain Certificates of Completion for completed courses?
Get Started with LinkedIn Learning Now